Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Boom, Bang, Flash

Wow what a show mother nature put on this afternoon. What a difference a day makes LOL. Yesterday I was hot, hot, hot and now it's cool, cool and damp and I'm lovin it. Poor Spike had his normal doggy breakdown during the storms. When I started to cook dinner he was sitting on my feet, well just about. Where I went so did he, even to the potty room gigggle.

I ordered my pain patches on Friday, went to pick up the script today and they had given me one for the tablets that I have to stick under my tongue sigh. Now my pain patch has stopped working I needed to change it this morning. It's going to be a long two days until it's ready for me to take to the pharmacy.

My energy has been great the last few days, cleaned cupboards and drawers today, done the rest of the daily stuff and I'm feeling pretty good. I love feeling this good!

I'm trying to read the Moonstone, by Wilkie Collins, and much to my surprise I'm rather enjoying it. But I have to concentrate on the book. If John talks to me I get lost and have to go back and re-read the page. It's hard going but I think it'll be worth it in the end.

Who wants to fix my blog so the archives show? I have no idea how to do it. I can see the word archives in the template and that's all about I can do.

Go Croatia!!! But I think Brazil will win.

1 comment:

Karen of Scottsdale said...

your template for your blog is definitely screwed up! I suspect I may have something to do with some of your add-ons to the sidebar. I'd be happy to help you fix the problem by having a look see under the hood. I would need administrative access to your blog so I could tinker with the template. Send me an e-mail if you want me to help and I'll tell you what to do from there.