Friday, October 20, 2006

Shoot me please, someone, anyone

I've started a series of cluster migrane. Today is the fourth day running where I want to just go nuts. The pain is always on the same side and I just can't lay down in a dark room like you can with a migraine. I'm not sure who is more sick of it me or John. Damn all I can get is 6 Zomig which takes most of the pain away ummmm most of time. Four + hours of unaduterated worst pain in the world. John just doesn't understand why nothing more can be done about it. I'll go to the doctors next week and beg for more Zomig and take him with me, then he can give the doctor hell:-)

Just come on over and shoot me. Damn it I can't spell migraine and can't get the correct spelling on the spell check. Shit I don't care.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a cluster headache and you're worried about spelling migraine? Girlfriend, you can spell anything anyway you like!

Hope you are feeling better.

Emsxiety said...

((((Vanda)))))

Anonymous said...

oh Vanda I hope you feel better soon (hugs)

Francesca said...

Are you feeling any better?

I'm hoping so...

Sending you a hug in the meantime!

Francesca

Anonymous said...

Where are you Vanda? You are missed! Happy Thanksgiving from Scottsdale, Arizona.