Monday, April 24, 2006

Ok, so I'm selfish

John is in the sixth week of feeling poorly. I'm so tired looking after him, and in a lot of back pain. I truly didn't understand how much he did around the house. I hate driving him around, although he's gotten a lot better at being a passenger. See I told you I was selfish. I know why I feel like this, I'm very tired, not sleeping as well as I was. I'm going to take a sleeping pill tonight, nothing going on tomorrow that I have to be up early for. I'll be glad when he can at least take Spike for a walk. Doing everything when I haven't done some household chores for years is the pits.

I know it's going to go on for a few more weeks, and he is walking a bit every day, he'll start going further as the days go by. And in the grand scheme of things a few weeks isn't very long.

I'm going to take some pain meds, have a nice nap in his lovely comfortable bed and I'll feel better when I get up.

No comments: