Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's snowing

Been snowing since before we got up this morning. Not really enough to stick but it's been non stop. Hummmm I hope they have a decent tarp to wrap around my "new" used chair. I'm off to finish my coffee and then move old chair and vacuum. When John gets back from town he'll have my new library book that I've been on the list for about two months to get. Oh joy! A sit down and read most of the day.

Have I ever mentioned that I love the spell check on Blogger?

2 comments:

Karen of Scottsdale said...

Here's to a comfy chair and a good book!

Vanda said...

gigggle it's now know at my cuddle chair. Talk about comfortable.

The book John picked up for me is by Tess Gerritsen, Vanish . Tomorrow is a sit and read day LOL.After moving the old chair and doing the vacuuming my back and right shoulder are in so much apain, that's why I'm having a sitting on my bum day tomrrow. Thatd the only way to get the pain back undercontol.

Have a great Friday and weeken my friend