Saturday, September 17, 2005

Sister in laws. Yah gotta love them...Maybe.

Last time the " in laws" were here, my hair became a topic of coverestation. To say I was stunned by my sil is a bit of an understatement.

I HATE anyone touching my hair. So I've let it grow and I wear it up with those big clip thingies.

She wanted to know why I was letting my hair grow, well said I, I hate having my hair cut so I'm letting it grow. That's stupid said she. HUH? Stupid? How do you mean. Well it doesn't look as nice like that. According to whom? Well to everyone said sil, and I've never heard of anyone who hates anyone touching their hair, that's silly. Just wait until I find those everybodies.

Well Carol it's like this, I DO HATE ANYONE TOUCHING MY HAIR. I'm 57 years old, can make my own decisions about my hair and what I wear (that's another story.) I don't give a rats ass about what anyone thinks about my f'ing hair.

Well she said, what about John? Ermmmmm what about John? A voice from the other room calls out, don't bring me into this, if you don't know that Vanda makes her own choices by now then you don't know her LOLOLOL.

Besides I said, if anyone doesn't like it, they don't have to look do they?

End of that conversation, I'm surprised she didn't bring up the bra thing!

Time for lunch.

5 comments:

Denise said...

I'd have to kill the woman, ya know?

sassymonkey said...

Sometimes I've happy that my family is very far away...

Of course the only thing they ever comment on are my tattoos. My sister and cousin were amazed that I had not one but two of them! Apparently they thought I was too much of a goodie-goodie for such things. Oh and the tongue ring got lots of comments back when I had it.

sassymonkey said...

Oh and I forgot to add - I'd have likely smacked her.

Emsxiety said...

Some people simply have no idea.. I've said it before and I'll say it again, common sense can not be taught!

nelle said...

Now about yer hair...

wear it how you wish, do with it what you wish, tell her to stuff it... as you wish!