Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dear M.

I'm so tired of you complaining about everything and everybody except us. I know you life is the stinking pits at the moment. I wonder what you are saying about us to other people. I am happy that you asked me to go to the doctor with you next week, so I can explain that I think you are depressed because you can't find the words to tell him yourself.

I'm tired thinking about all that laundry I do for, that's just sitting in a black plastic bin bags because of that bitch of a wife took almost the entire house of furniture when she left. I really don't mind doing it for you, but hope you understand that I can't stand and do your ironing as well as ours. Come to think about you don't have anywhere to hang ironed stuff anyway.

I am so sorry that you have to sell the house you have lived in since you were born, because that bitch of a wife stopped paying that all of the bills and didn't tell you. That is so very sad for you.

I am so sorry you can't read or write and are having the impossible task of finding a job when you can't get there because you have no transport and the bus won't get you there so you can start at 7am.

I am happy to feed you even though you don't a penny coming in to contribute a little bit because unemployment wouldn't pay you anything because she earned minimum wage and now you have to wait weeks until they decide to get to your claim. I don't think they will pay you any unemployment benefits because you only paid self employed stamp. I'm glad you do have another option and I'll be happy to fill out the forms for you.

For your sake I hope the house sells before it's repossessed, but after being in your house tonight I don't think people will want to buy a tip. Next week I'm going to get my whip out and we are going to tidy up the place. I hope the house sells for a profit so you can get all the bills paid off, get out of dept and start you new life with an easier mind.

I know friends of yours are taking you out Saturday night, I hope you have a realy great time.

I am so happy I have this space to bitch.

See you in the morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bless you

Anonymous said...

(((Vanda))))

thrice said...

That doesn't sound good at all. {{{SORRY}}}