Tuesday, September 11, 2007

LIfe is uncertain, eat not so good for you goodies for lunch!

One Bakewell tart.
Four jam donuts.
Four Belgium buns.

Oh no, no, no, not the cheap grocery store stuff, these came fresh baked from the real bakers in Clare. Full of calories and yummy goodness.

Lunch will be a the jam donuts, yummy.
Supper will be a Belgium bun each.
Save two buns to have with a cuppa tomorrow morning.
I don't know when John will have the bakewell tart. I don't think I've ever had one so he is going to share a bite with me whether he wants to or not LOL.

Oh yeah we're eating so healthy today.....not!

Dinner will be a bit more healthy, steak and kidney pie, beans and new potatoes for John and lasagna and salad for me.

I love being nearly an OAP, you can treat yourself once and a while and not feel one tiny itty bitty pang of guilt, gigggle.

What's on your menu for today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy!