Monday, February 20, 2006

Before the real test begins

I have a week or so of practice. Practice what you might ask? Ah well I have to practice keeping my opinions to myself and agreeing with John on everything and basically keeping my mouth shut. For Ms lets play the devils advocate. The person who can all most always see the other side of the story giggle, OMG that's going to be so hard for me today and I'm not sure I can do it again.

According to Arthur one of the village "elders", who has had radiotherapy for prostrate cancer, the same as John is starting next Monday. Anyway he was telling me last week that he was is such a miserable bastard, he was surprised his wife didn't leave him. Eh gads I can remember those days from 1990 through 92 when John has a really bad stroke.

So I'm trying soooo hard to keep my thoughts to myself and learn once again to keep my mouth shut if he goes off on one.


Wish me luck!

No comments: