Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thinking out loud Thursday

Day 2 of the three day pain patch that has to last for seven days. Luckily I have no idea if this is how long it really will last because I'm such a newbie user. It felt really weird signing the "book" just to prove that I picked up the script. I did have a pretty good pain day yesterday and today. Just not sure if I'm having a few good days or the half a patch is working. I'm thinking I'll withhold judgment until I've been on the whole patch for a few days next week. I still feel a bit iffy about taking a morphine based drug, but I've been in so much pain for so long that if it helps I'll count it as a modern day blessing;-) No side effects as of yet YEAH! But I am taking the anti nausea meds on a regular basis and will continue for the next two and a half weeks.

Sighhh the "maybe's" AKA my bil and sil might be down this weekend. One of these days they'll give me total heart failure buy making a firm decision and not a maybe decision. I have a rant about it but will save that for another day.

I've been tagged by Karen from A view from my chair http://www.digitalkaren.com/ .
I promise I'll do it in the next couple of days Karen.

1 comment:

Karen of Scottsdale said...

sigh -- promises, promises...
you know I'm just dying to know your answers to all those questions. Please don't keep me in suspense too long!